FAQ’s for candidates
When will you get back to me ?
- All calls and email correspondence will be responded to within 24 hours (weekends excluded).
Will you call me if a suitable role arises?
- We will only call if we have a suitable opportunity. So if you have not heard from us – the right opportunity for you has not come to our attention as yet.
- When suitable roles arise, we will be in contact. This timeframe tends to range anywhere from 1 month to 6 months.
How can Profile help me ?
- We are here to help you find work, whether that be though us placing you in a job or via our advice, support or counsel helping you to get a job through another channel.
Does this service cost me anything
Absolutely not. The recruiting business pays the fee.
Will you speak to me 1st before sending my CV to a business or vacancy?
- We will never send your CV or any part of your details to an external party without prior consultation.
Can I apply for any role advertised by Profile ?
YES, you can apply and be put forward for as many roles as we deem you suitable for. If you get an offer from more than one client the decision will be yours as to which one you accept.
What are the benefits of registering with Profile ?
Profile is a reputable and specialist Accounts and Finance recruiter with many years’ experience in the local market. We have in-depth market knowledge and will therefore be aware of many vacancies that are not advertised in the press or through other agencies. We also manage your application and will liaise with the client on your behalf. We also offer advice on your CV , Career, interview support and negotiate salaries at offer stage.
I have applied to a job vacancy through Profile online. Does this mean my details have been sent to the client ?
No, we screen all applications and call suitable applicants to discuss the role and make them aware who the end employer is.
I have applied for a vacancy and not been contacted
We acknowledge all applications via e-mail, if we think that you are suitable for the role then we will contact you to discuss the role within 5 working days. If we have not contacted you by then it could that we have not received your CV.
Please check your email to see if you have received our automated response, which confirms that we have received the CV. If you really think that you are suitable and we have got it wrong then please give us a call and we will explain our decision, CV’s can be very ambiguous and we can make mistakes as well!
What do we expect in return?
- All calls and email correspondence to be responded to within 24 hours wherever possible (weekends excluded).
- If you are successful in finding a role through another means, please keep us informed so we can keep our records updated. A simple email will do.
- If you have not heard from us – feel free to call us for an update every 6– 8 weeks – this will help ensure you ‘stay on our radar.’
- Commit to revising your CV as per our advice to give you the best chance of finding an opportunity.
- Commit to taking any constructive feedback on board throughout the interview process
- Give us feedback! If you are not happy with parts of our service please tell us. We always want to do things better.
- Be honest, open and transparent not only in regards to where you are at with the job hunt, but also how you are feeling throughout the process.