Profile Group offers Christchurch businesses a trusted recruitment agency focusing on strong client relationships and long-term recruitment appointments. With over a decade of experience in client recruitment, we work with our clients to meet employment needs in the fields of accounting, finance and administration.
Client HR Services
For more information on our featured candidates and resource guides, view our Client Resource Services page
Our focus is on the client and recruiter relationship and is based on a personalised client recruitment service for your business. By providing your business with client recruitment and HR services, we can recruit candidates to fit your needs. Whether you need a fixed term employee or long-term position filled, our client recruitment services are based on your business’ needs. Our goal is to meet your accounting, finance and administration needs to benefit your business’s interests. By placing the emphasis on your business, we can help ensure that you retain the right candidates based on their fit within your business
Recruitment and HR Management
- Client Recruitment strategy– We will work with you to develop an employment recruitment strategy that fits the needs of your business, whether it’s for a permanent or project basis
- Recruitment support– We will support your employment recruitment needs from an HR view, finding the right candidates to fill your vacancies
- Career management– Our goal is to find appointments that fit your time frame. Our career management will allow us to not only find the right candidates, but the right candidates for your required length of appointment
- Candidate relationships– We maintain contact and communication with our candidates to ensure that their placement is the right fit. This allows us to meet the needs of your company by consistently placing you with the right candidate.
- Company Growth and Structure– When your business structure changes or grows, we will work with you to fill all of your employment needs in a timely manner.
Business and Client Recruitment Resources
Whether you want to conduct a more effective interview or don’t know how to select a recruitment agency, feel free to use any or all of our online support. We offer the following resources to our recruitment clients to help with any questions you may have about using Profile for your business recruitment needs.
Our Recruitment Consultant Teams:Executive Finance Accounting Administration
Profile Placed Senior Appointments
Our recruitment team have developed extensive relationships with a network of senior finance and accounting professionals. We work across Christchurch, the greater South Island and Internationally. If you have a executive accounting or finance role vacancy in your business we are sure to have the right person for you!
Our executive recruitment process almost always involves researching the “passive candidate” market. Many of the best candidates are not actively seeking a new role but can be attracted by a suitable opportunity. This is not traditional head hunting but something we call “pro-active sourcing”. That has been developed as a result of our many years operating within finance and our in depth knowledge of many key industry sectors.
Recent Appointments by Profile Include:
- Finance Manager – Corporate – Fulton Hogan
- Financial Controller – GL Bowrons
- Financial Controller – Real Journeys
- Group Financial Controller – ATS (Ashburton Trading Society )
- National Procurement manager – Fulton Hogan
- Group Financial Controller – Darby partners (Queenstown)
- Financial Controller – Trademark
- Manager, Private Client Services – Deloitte
Privately owned business
The founding managers work within the business. We do not have demanding external shareholders and therefore customer service and client maintenance are equally as important as profit. The bottom line is not the only line.
From the moment you hand us an assignment until the moment the candidate walks through your door for an interview, we represent the face of your company. We are only too aware of this and will represent your company with integrity, confidence, passion and if necessary in a confidential nature.
We only charge businesses a fee for the recruitment service when the successfully appointed candidate has formally started with their new employer. We ask no business for a retainer as we are confident in our ability to find you the right person.
If you are being asked to pay a retainer before you have even interviewed or offered the position, you could be taking a huge financial gamble.
You wouldn’t pay for a new car until you have viewed and test driven it would you?!
Managing your brand within the Christchurch labour market
Whether you are actively recruiting or not, managing your brand within the local Christchurch labour market is essential to ensure you attract the right people when you are looking.
As a client we help ensure local candidate goodwill is not just maintained but built upon over time
Christchurch local candidate network
We have been in the local market for a long time. One of our founding reasons behind our success is our network with Christchurch candidates. Although we advertise on Seek, we do not rely on it.
We pride ourselves on well fostered relationships with our candidates. As a result of this we capture passive candidates who don’t actively use Seek.
We are also the 1st ‘port of call’ when many of these people start their accounting and finance job search also.
Value added services
We pride ourselves on being able to offer tangible feedback on both the local economy and the local market providing you relevant and current information to help you stay well informed and make sound decisions. See our recent Christchurch Accounting Salary survey
Tailored recruitment approach
Dependent upon the role (confidentiality, urgency, level of hire within the business etc) our experienced accounting and finance recruitment consultants can offer you impartial advice on the best route to market for you and your business.
With a variety of attraction strategies available, we can present tailored expert solutions to suit your needs and budget.